- All our rooms have fabulously comfortable beds with super soft pillows and crisp Egyptian cotton sheets.
- Non allergenic bedding can be provided on request – please give us warning.
- Each has a television with access to the internet.
- There is WIFI available.
- Bathrooms are equipped with bath and shower with drenching shower head. Showers are in the baths in the bathrooms for Annan and Dryfe.
- Scottish fine soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel etc are provided. Environmentally friendly in reusable pumps. Ample anti bacterial soap and gel are also supplied.
- Thick fluffy white towels are warm from the heated towel rail and truly luxurious to wrap yourself in.
- A tray is laid with a cafetiere and teapot together with a coffee and assortment of teas.
This is our largest room and is beautifully bright with windows overlooking the south and west gardens. It is named after the River Annan, one of Dumfriesshire’s largest rivers and flows past Applegarth. It has a super-king sized bed which can be converted into two singles. Annan has an en-suite bathroom with shower over the bath.
Dryfe is such a pretty room. It overlooks the west side of the house where you can see the Annandale hills in the distance. Dryfe is a tributary of the River Annan about a mile from Applegarth. This room has a king size double bed. The bathroom has recently been made en-suite and has a bath and a shower.